Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hope you all are.........

  • Having a great weekend.
  • Eating lots of cake for me
  • Thinking about VBS
  • Spending lots of money (NOT)
  • Saving lots of money (THATS BETTER)
  • Prepping for Sunday School: Thats Me
  • Want to hear it?
  • I can share it
  • Really I will
  • We are talking about lots of exciting stuff
  • Biblical Questions
  • Service Projects
  • Pens for Kids project we just finished (www.pensforkids.com )
  • A cool game from CM magizine
  • Chocolate Milkshakes, Sheep on a small parkway and small yet greasy dougnuts (crazy game)
  • What else?
  • You want to know more?
  • Oh, our Bible Search N find
  • Will we be able to see all 3 members of the trinity in heaven?
  • We like to eat tooooo
  • IDK what kind of snacks today.

Gotta go, this is completly crazy, yet true.

-Jake

2 comments:

  1. IDK if you will want to comment on this one....... Wow??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah... I was going to tell you all that I went to Texas Roadhouse AGAIN last night (My Choice) I <3 Texas Roadhouse...............

    ReplyDelete